Last Updated: February 2, 2022
Kairon Ventures d/b/a SolaRare (SolaRare,” “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to protecting your
Personal Data (as defined below) we collect, use, and share in connection with the SolaRare
website, mobile app, and other software provided on or in connection with our services, as
means a non-fungible token or similar digital item implemented on a blockchain (such as the
Solana blockchain), which uses smart contracts to link to or otherwise be associated with
certain content or data.
- Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to
identify you individually, including, for example, your name, email address, as well as any
other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the
foregoing. “Anonymous Data” means data, including aggregated and de-identified data, that is
not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself,
permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data
as described below.
- Information You Provide Us.
- When you use our Service, update your account profile, or contact us, we may collect
Personal Data from you, such as email address, first and last name, user name, and
other information you provide. We also collect your blockchain address, which may
become associated with Personal Data when you use our Service.
- Our Service lets you store preferences like how your content is displayed,
notification settings, and favorites. We may associate these choices with your ID,
browser, or mobile device.
- If you provide us with feedback or contact us, we will collect your name and contact
information, as well as any other content included in the message.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Service where you voluntarily
provide it or where we state that Personal Data is being collected.
- Information Collected via Technology. As you navigate through and
interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect
certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To provide our Service and make it more useful
to you, we (or a third party service provider) collect information from you,
including, but not limited to, your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol
(“IP”) address, mobile device ID, blockchain address, wallet type, and date/time
- Log Files. As is true of most websites and applications, we gather certain information
automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses,
browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating
system, date/time stamps, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze
trends, administer the Service, track users’ movements around the Service, and better
tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be
collected so that when you visit the Service, it will recognize you and the
information can be used to personalize your experience.
both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent
Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to analyze how users
interact with our Service, make improvements to our product quality, and provide users
with a more personalized experience.
- Pixel Tag. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web
beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags allow us to analyze how users find our Service, make
the Service more useful to you, and tailor your experience with us to meet your
particular interests and needs.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. Our systems do not currently recognize “do not
track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable Users to opt out of tracking on
- Analytics Services. In addition to the tracking technologies we place like Cookies and
Pixel Tags, other companies may set their own cookies or similar tools when you visit
our Service. This includes third-party analytics services (“Analytics Services”) that
we engage to help analyze how users use the Service. The information generated by the
Cookies or other technologies about your use of our Service (the “Analytics
Information”) is transmitted to the Analytics Services. The Analytics Services use
Analytics Information to compile reports on user activity, which we may receive on an
individual or aggregate basis. We use the information we get from Analytics Services
to improve our Service. The Analytics Services may also transfer information to third
parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process Analytics
Information on their behalf. Each Analytics Services’ ability to use and share
by Analytics Services in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
- Information Collected from Third-Party Companies. We may receive Personal
and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that offer their products and/or services
for use in conjunction with our Service or whose products and/or services may be linked
from our Service. For example, third-party wallet providers provide us with your
blockchain address and certain other information you choose to share with those wallets
providers. We may add this to the data we have already collected from or about you through
- Public Information Observed from Blockchains. We collect data from
activity that is publicly visible and/or accessible on blockchains. This may include
blockchain addresses and information regarding purchases, sales, or transfers of NFTs,
which may then be associated with other data you have provided to us.
- Use of Your Personal Data.
- We process your Personal Data to run our business, provide the Service, personalize your
experience on the Service, and improve the Service. Specifically, we use your Personal
- facilitate the creation of and secure your account;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide you with our Service, including, but not limited to, helping you view,
explore, and create NFTs using our tools and, at your own discretion, connect directly
with others to purchase, sell, or transfer NFTs on public blockchains;
- improve the administration of our Service and quality of experience when you interact
with our Service, including, but not limited to, by analyzing how you and other users
find and interact with the Service;
- provide customer support and respond to your requests and inquiries;
- investigate and address conduct that may violate our Terms of Service;
- detect, prevent, and address fraud, violations of our terms or policies, and/or other
harmful or unlawful activity;
- display your username next to the NFTs currently or previously accessible in your
third-party wallet, and next to NFTs on which you have interacted;
- send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your
account was created;
- send you administrative notifications, such as security, support, and maintenance
- send you notifications related to actions on the Service, including notifications of
offers on your NFTs;
- send you newsletters, promotional materials, and other notices related to our Services
or third parties' goods and services;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- comply with applicable laws, cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or other
authorities of suspected violations of law, and/or to pursue or defend against legal
threats and/or claims; and
- act in any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Data.
- We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data. We use this Anonymous Data to
analyze request and usage patterns so that we may improve our Services and enhance Service
navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and to disclose
Anonymous Data to third parties without restriction.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data as described
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third
party service providers to: provide technical infrastructure services; conduct quality
assurance testing; analyze how our Service is used; prevent, detect, and respond to
unauthorized activities; provide technical and customer support; and/or to provide other
support to us and to the Service.
- Affiliates. We may share some or all of your Personal Data with any
subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under our common control (“Affiliates”),
- Corporate Restructuring. We may share some or all of your Personal Data
in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or
dissolution transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure
of all or a portion of our business or assets. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy,
or receivership, Personal Data may also be transferred as a business asset. If another
company acquires our company, business, or assets, that company will possess the Personal
Data collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your Personal
- Legal Rights. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal
Data (as described below), SolaRare may disclose Personal Data if it believes in good
faith that such disclosure is necessary: (a) in connection with any legal investigation;
(b) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas, warrants, or other legal
process served on SolaRare; (c) to protect or defend the rights or property of SolaRare or
users of the Service; and/or (d) to investigate or assist in preventing any violation or
- Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Data: to fulfill
the purpose for which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you
provide it; or with your consent.
- Third-Party Websites. Our Service may contain links to third-party websites.
When you click on a link to any other website or location, you will leave our Service and go
to another site, and another entity may collect Personal Data from you. We have no control
over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for these third-party websites or their
third-party websites or their content, or to any collection of your Personal Data after you
click on links to such third-party websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of
every website you visit. Any links to third-party websites or locations are for your
convenience and do not signify our endorsement of such third parties or their products,
content, or websites.
- Third-Party Wallets. To use our Service, you must use a third-party wallet
which allows you to engage in transactions on public blockchains. Your interactions with any
of that third party.
- Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the
use of information on our Services:
- Email Communications. We may periodically send you newsletters and/or
emails that directly promote the use of our Service or third parties’ goods and services.
When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a
preference to stop receiving these communications from us by following the unsubscribe
instructions provided in the email you receive or through the Notifications preferences in
your Settings page. Despite these preferences, we may send you occasional transactional
service-related informational communications.
- If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for
any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its
settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the
websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept
Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all
functionality of the Service.
- Data Access and Control. You can view, access, edit, or delete your Personal
Data for certain aspects of the Service via your Settings page. You may also have certain
- If you are a user in the European Economic Area or United Kingdom, you have certain rights
under the respective European and UK General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”). These
include the right to (i) request access and obtain a copy of your personal data; (ii)
request rectification or erasure; (iii) object to or restrict the processing of your
personal data; and (iv) request portability of your personal data. Additionally, if we
have collected and processed your personal data with your consent, you have the right to
withdraw your consent at any time.
- If you are a California resident, you have certain rights under the California Consumer
Privacy Act (“CCPA”). These include the right to (i) request access to, details regarding,
and a copy of the personal information we have collected about you and/or shared with
third parties; (ii) request deletion of the personal information that we have collected
about you; and (iii) the right to opt-out of sale of your personal information. As the
terms are defined under the CCPA, we do not “sell” your “personal information.”
- If you wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR, CCPA, or other applicable data
protection or privacy laws, please contact us by using the “Contact Us” link, specify your
request, and reference the applicable law. We may ask you to verify your identity, or ask
for more information about your request. We will consider and act upon any above request
in accordance with applicable law. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any
of these rights.
- Notwithstanding the above, we cannot edit or delete any information that is stored on a
blockchain, for example the Solana blockchain, as we do not have custody or control over
any blockchains. The information stored on the blockchain may include purchases, sales,
and transfers related to your blockchain address and NFTs held at that address.
- Data Retention. We may retain your Personal Data as long as you continue to
use the Service, have an account with us, or for as long as is necessary to fulfill the
after you deactivate your account and/or cease to use the Service if such retention is
reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, prevent fraud
and abuse, enforce our Terms or other agreements, and/or protect our legitimate interests.
Where your Personal Data is no longer required for these purposes, we will delete it.
- Data Protection. We care about the security of your information and use
physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security
of information collected through our Service. However, no security system is impenetrable and
we cannot guarantee the security of our systems. In the event that any information under our
custody and control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take steps to
investigate and remediate the situation and, in accordance with applicable laws and
regulations, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised.
- You are responsible for the security of your digital wallet, and we urge you to take steps
to ensure it is and remains secure. If you discover an issue related to your wallet,
please contact your wallet provider.
- Minors. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are
under the age of 13. Our Terms of Service require all users to be at least 18 years old.
Minors who are at least 13 years old but are under 18 years old may use a parent or guardian’s
SolaRare account, but only with the involvement of the account holder. If a child under 13
submits Personal Data to SolaRare and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a
child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe
that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us by using the
“Submit a request” link or at the address indicated in Section 13 below.
- Users Outside of the United States. If you are a non-U.S. user of the
Service, by visiting the Service and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that
addition, your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in
other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data
may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By providing your Personal Data, you
consent to such transfer.
- Questions; Contacting SolaRare; Reporting Violations. If you have any
processing practices, or if you want to report any security violations to us, please contact
us by using the “Contact Us” link.